• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

That miracle invention I discovered post op....

salski

And seem to have forgotten the benefits of long term post op....

WATER - AQUA!

It really is a cracking invention and I have forgotten about it in the last few months. I drank lots pre-op as I loved it and lots post op as the benefits are cracking!
For me:
Clearer skin
Easier bowel movements
Water loading
Feeling fuller instead of eating
Less tiredness
etc etc etc

I hope no one thinks Im preaching but I really have forgotten and relied on decaff tea, coffee and diet drinks - and that along with my crappy diet must be contributing to me feeling low and down and windy and gassy and generally yuk...so Im going back to basics food wise and now drink wise too! Oh and I reckon it must be better for my growing baby! LOL

What do you guys think? Do you guys feel so cleansed and happy and generally well after necking a few pints a day? Or am I weird!??!

Sally xxxxxxxxx

I was never a great water drinker but I have been low carbing for a few months and made a conscious decision to drink water and give up tea, alcohol and fizzy drinks and it really does help. I try and drink two litres a day and more if I can manage it. I actually notice a difference if I do not drink enough now.

tranquil

Sal your mad but that has nothing to do with water or your surgery! I suspect you were mad before it...

Keep smiling beautiful momma xxx

Sal your mad but that has nothing to do with water or your surgery! I suspect you were mad before it...

Keep smiling beautiful momma xxx

Hahahaha!

:)Yey - Sal, you now have cantelope in belly-
melons are virtually all water - so keep sipping

I am drinking buckets of water on pre-op diet-should of been done & dusted last friday but had to delay till an infection cleared up-will let you know when I'm going in
xxxxx:)

Aww no way Pop - you kept that one quiet! How are you now? Water water everywhere, and shed loads to drink ;) x

spending a lot of time & energy on trips to the loo-but nearly finished anti-biotics so as soon as I get my check book out i can be "done"

Good luck for Friday-I say boy:)

i cant cope with going to the loo all the time - suppose i better get used to it for post op tho eh! xxxx
i think your right tho water does do wonders for your insides - gives you a good clean out - they say your supposed to drink 2 and a half litres a day - but i dont no when ive ever drunk that much in one day...id never be off the loo if i did, id be peeing like a fountain, lol

Sal I used to love water, but just can't face it yet post-op. It tastes really odd to me! I do drink loads of NAS squash though. Is that just as good do you reckon? I hope so!

should imagine so charis so long as its dilute..youve still got the water havent you - just an added extra to make it taste good, its only the same isnt it x

Yeah its defoo the same. It makes me feel a bit sick...I think its the sweetner in it, sticks in my throat. I have been known to add full sugar juices, like high juice and vimto rather than NAS...I know that aint that good and I dont dump, but it helps sometimes if I am sick of water on its own x

Sal I can only drink the Robinsons Barley and fruit ones or the Morrisons Pink Grapefruit and barley, all the others are way too sweet! Yuck!

I do enjoy some rather lovely organic strawberry and apple juice for a treat too though. It is utterly scrummy, it tastes like a liquid toffee apple and yet doesn't make me dump!:D

Oooh I like the sound of that one! LOL. Mmm

Back