• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have I got everything I need for my week post-op, need advice please

vanilla-cupcake

Hi everyone, having my op on Saturday and went into town today to get new pj's etc, bought Superdrug kids chewable multi-vitamins and kids calcium tablets, I couldn't find any that was recommended to me by The Hospital Group, I tried everywhere...Boots, superdrug, Holland & Barretts etc but to no avail. I bought Slim Fast Milkshakes, marvel and Cadburys Highlights.

Is there anything else that I should get, was told I can take Calpol as my pain relief so always have loads of that (3 kids)

Have to pack my bags tomorrow as early flight Friday morning so need to pop into town in the morning if I have forgotten to get anything

thanks guys

wind eze or gripe water for the wind pains x

The best thing I bought was some dry mouth spray from boots, was a godsend post op.

Post it notes - apparently its become fashionable to write a note on a post it note and adhere it to your foo foo for the sugical team to read ! :D

Post it notes - apparently its become fashionable to write a note on a post it note and adhere it to your foo foo for the sugical team to read ! :D

LOL

I've got a heart shaped one ready;):angel09::angel09:

vasaline for yr lips

carole is that for the top lips or the bottom lips after the surgeon rips off the well glued on post it note off lol ;):eek:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

richard a few may wonder what a foo foo is on this site would you like to explain for these ladies as i know u learnt the true meaning recently :rolleyes::8855::8855:

hi kate theres a thread some where with what everyone would write, mine would say "i keep my purse in here & i know exactly how much is in it " :D

Dont think you'll need the calpol...but you will defo need the windeze or gripewater!!!

Hope everythings goes wonderfully and don't forget to keep us posted when u get back
xxx

Thanks scrunchiemunchie, can I just say you look absolutely FAB in your photo, you'll be like a model when you loose all your weight :)

Will get some gripe water today, will keep you all posted when I get back x

want to be a yummy mummy

Arrrh, bless you! That so lovely of you to say.

Thanks so much ....its not often i'm speachless!

Keep intouch hunnie.... mine was exactly a week agao today and i am wonderful already!!!! 15lbs lost!!!!!

BMI was 37 before liver shrinking diet but i had loads of family heart probs etc, so felt at 40 i wanted to get to grips with things before it was too late!
You will be absolutley fine babes!
xxxx

Back