• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

That's It Last Binge Done.

wildchild

Well that's my last binge done. Today I've treated myself to fillet streak and all the trimmings. As from tomorrow its full hit pre-op High Protien low carb diet and time to get serious.

I must admit I've tested the high protien low carb diet over the last couple of weeks and haven't found it to bad losing 10lbs in the process.

I'm just a little worried now that my bmi my be to low by op day (as its just under 35 now) and I'm refused the sleeve op. :eek:

Victoria x

I had a last binge week... Had a list of everywhere I wanted to eat lol. I was borderline bmi also and I was worried, but I was assured that it went in the weight I was accepted on.. Any weight losses pre op would be beneficial. I lost 11lbs and that brought my bmi to 33.7... Don't worry and shrink that liver :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well that's my last binge done. Today I've treated myself to fillet streak and all the trimmings. As from tomorrow its full hit pre-op High Protien low carb diet and time to get serious.

I must admit I've tested the high protien low carb diet over the last couple of weeks and haven't found it to bad losing 10lbs in the process.

I'm just a little worried now that my bmi my be to low by op day (as its just under 35 now) and I'm refused the sleeve op. :eek:

Victoria x
Hey Victoria :) at CB they take your BMI as it was when you start, you wont be refused the op now :) Good luck with the diet, I found it easy tbh lol xxx

Thanks for the encouragement and reassurance ladies now I've just got to consentrate on losing the lbs and surgery in 2 weeks whoooopee getting excited.

Victoria x

Back