• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 2012...pre-oppers list....so we can belong somewhere...

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
cause the NHS dont want us on their lists yet :flirt2:

Vicki
Caren
Toni
NewMelani (our american counterpart :))
Newcy
Drylaw
Dawn
Jenny
Paul
Angelica
Fuffs
Nanny Og
Kizzy - Kim
Minxtress
Shelley1980
TempleBelle
OOnion
nuttynicky
Retfordmag
darkness74

Anyone else want to jump on our list....there is no waiting times...no criteria to meet...you wont have to phone and bug anyone to get here....you cant be too fat or too skinny....

this is where the party is at!:cool:

Last edited:

Vicki
Caren
Toni

Anyone else want to jump on our list....there is no waiting times...no criteria to meet...you wont have to phone and bug anyone to get here....you cant be too fat or too skinny....

Vicki
Caren
Toni
Newcy

I hate to miss a party x

You still belong here! I hope you'll be in their list soon! I'm totally out of the loop.... LOL the lone American. Hopefully I will have a date soon though.....

Originally Posted by MissyMustDoIt

Vicki
Caren
Toni
Newcy

drylaw count me in

You still belong here! I hope you'll be in their list soon! I'm totally out of the loop.... LOL the lone American. Hopefully I will have a date soon though.....

I went to Uni in America so you have a sorority sister on here hun! I'm sure you won't have to wait too much longer for a date x

newcy said:
I went to Uni in America so you have a sorority sister on here hun! I'm sure you won't have to wait too much longer for a date x

where did you go? I still love you all anyway even if you're far away!

there we go ladies....all updated and including you melani!!!

im not sure what were gonna chat about in here lol

Im freeeeeeeeee :D:D

Is there any room for me? :D

where did you go? I still love you all anyway even if you're far away!

I went to WVU (West Virginia University) and had the time of my life! I highly recommend the university experience in the USA.

We luv you too hun x

Hi all

You can add me to the list as well

I should get my date for early April, so don't expect to get it in the post befor early March, so I am not on the list for more than a month.

Thats how it works isn't it.

Paul

Hi all

You can add me to the list as well

I should get my date for early April, so don't expect to get it in the post befor early March, so I am not on the list for more than a month.

Thats how it works isn't it.

Paul

hi paul, this is just a joke thread but of course we will add you to our list...

as a pre opper your always wanting to be on a list of some sort lol....so ive made our own

why not tell us your story, why do you want the surgery? what are your stats? how long have you been waiting?

oh we want to know all the gossip!! xx

Heres hoping that all of you get your surgery as soon as possible. xx

thanks magsy!!

is there a losers bench somewhere? that could be our promotion lol

There is a pre-opper list already on the Op Dates thread. I'll add the missing names from this thread for you.

i didnt look around tbh lol x

Please add me too!
Been told around June for my op.

Back