• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 2012...pre-oppers list....so we can belong somewhere...

MissyMustDoIt said:
cause the NHS dont want us on their lists yet :flirt2:

Vicki
Caren
Toni
NewMelani (our american counterpart :))
Newcy
Drylaw
Dawn
Jenny
Paul
Angelica
Fuffs
Nanny Og
Kizzy - Kim
Minxtress
Shelley1980

Anyone else want to jump on our list....there is no waiting times...no criteria to meet...you wont have to phone and bug anyone to get here....you cant be too fat or too skinny....

this is where the party is at!:cool:

Haha the list is ever growing :p Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I am happy on certain levels. I hope the others will fall into place soon :)

the list is getting big!!

well ive had a mooch around..and im going to bed now, im on my 4th 12hr day tomorrow and im knackered!!!

see you all tomorrow x

MissyMustDoIt said:
well ive had a mooch around..and im going to bed now, im on my 4th 12hr day tomorrow and im knackered!!!

see you all tomorrow x

Night night sleep tight god bless! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

could we really have it all? my list of things i would then hate were.....

sore feet from nice shoes....
being skint from so much clothes shopping...

i think we can see a pattern forming ;)

x

Oh for a nice pair of heels!!

That is my "fit into" thing - not a pair of jeans, but a pair of killer heeled ankle boots.

I think by the time they fit, I'll be so out of practice wearing heels that I'll not actually be able to walk in them. :)
I can sit and be slim and wear them - it's just as good!

hey toni,

im lurking around, not posting as much as normal...

i am however.....putting off finding out the outcome of my 2ns referral...

hopefully when i finally bite the bullet to make that phone call, that i have something positive to come and speak to you all about lol

how are you? are the meds working for your head? (makes you sound loopy lol but you know what i mean xx)

Aw bless ya I'm keeping everything crossed for you, how long ago was it? ... my tablets were working and still are really, I have had a few bad headaches and tonight and yesterday I've felt very unwell with it to the point of falling backwards and not noticing until I whacked my head on the door ..... I won't know if there working until the 10th of march but gettin fed up now lol my tablets are giving me side effects that I could really do without having again! (depression etc) but I'm ok lol just want my op! Xxx Xx

i made a call yesterday to the doctors to see if they had recieved anything back re: my referral and they have nothing,

so i called the heartlands weight management clinic and the lady that deals with the referrals is off until tuesday, she did say if they accept me on the clinic then they will call me to make an appointment, so ill chase it up again at the end of next week if i dont hear anything....

glad the meds are working for you, ive just seen another thread that says youve joined weight watchers and lost 8lbs! so well done you! x

Can I be on the list too please :).

Where I am so far ............ had letter to say I have been granted the funding this week, now waiting for an appointment at St Thomas'

MissyMustDoIt said:
i made a call yesterday to the doctors to see if they had recieved anything back re: my referral and they have nothing,

so i called the heartlands weight management clinic and the lady that deals with the referrals is off until tuesday, she did say if they accept me on the clinic then they will call me to make an appointment, so ill chase it up again at the end of next week if i dont hear anything....

glad the meds are working for you, ive just seen another thread that says youve joined weight watchers and lost 8lbs! so well done you! x

Well its great you have been accepted honey :D I hope you hear something soon .... thank you honey :) Xx

Please can I be in your gang?! xx

of course, ill pop your name in at the top :D

Can I be on the list too please :).

Where I am so far ............ had letter to say I have been granted the funding this week, now waiting for an appointment at St Thomas'

GREAT NEWS!!! re: funding.....ill look forward to seeing your journey!

Well its great you have been accepted honey :D I hope you hear something soon .... thank you honey :) Xx

im not sure i have been accepted hun, but no news is good news, ill chase at the end of the week and see but i dont hold any hope still...but then im still on a downer lol xxx

Welcome Kim :) Do you have a guesstimate to your surgery date? X

Sorry Fuffs just seen your post, I rang my surgeons secretary the other day and my name has been sent over for my surgery to be done at a private hospital, there are approx 80 in front of me and he is doing about 5 per weekend, so by my calculations hopefully June ish

Kim x

Can you add me? Anth

Hi All,

can you add me to the list.....

Back