• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 2012...pre-oppers list....so we can belong somewhere...

Can I be added too
Roll on a surgery date!
Thank you
Kim xx

Kizzy70 said:
Can I be added too
Roll on a surgery date!
Thank you
Kim xx

Welcome Kim :) Do you have a guesstimate to your surgery date? X

Tonibones10 said:
Haha yeah we have a child too lol gggrrrrr to have the single life hey Haha Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Single life? That now feels like an alien concept to me lol

Single life? That now feels like an alien concept to me lol
i absolutely love being single, when i tell people im on my own the usual response is "awww dont worry you'll find someone" and im like, noooooo i dont want anyone lol why do people feel incomplete if they are single? i dont :D xxx

Caren said:
i absolutely love being single, when i tell people im on my own the usual response is "awww dont worry you'll find someone" and im like, noooooo i dont want anyone lol why do people feel incomplete if they are single? i dont :D xxx

I think for this surgery I would be better to be single as used to being married as I am lol not the best marriage though Xx

Caren said:

What I meant is I have two kids and a partner. So I have forgotten what single life feels like. I got pregnant at 19. That was the end of single Sophie lol. I ended up relationship single during that pregnancy.

I loved times I was relationship single. Best days! Lol. I have had some great days and some bad days in a relationship.

I think it is important to be happy single. And to strive for some level of contentment (usually compromise lol) when not!

I want to be on the list. I have no idea when my op is, so it is good just to be here lol

added :flirt2:

I had the opposite to this, my partner was dead set against me having the op as he 'might not want me when I'm slim'. To which I responded "that's not a problem, I'll find someone that does"!! Some men are strange creatures, generally the ones that I hook up with lol :)

H xx

omg! as if someone would say that!

You can add me to the list as well : )

added :flirt2:

Can I be added too
Roll on a surgery date!
Thank you
Kim xx

Added :flirt2:

just you and your cpap machine hey babe ;)

Fuffs said:
What I meant is I have two kids and a partner. So I have forgotten what single life feels like. I got pregnant at 19. That was the end of single Sophie lol. I ended up relationship single during that pregnancy.

I loved times I was relationship single. Best days! Lol. I have had some great days and some bad days in a relationship.

I think it is important to be happy single. And to strive for some level of contentment (usually compromise lol) when not!

I got pregnant with my son at 19 too that's when i turned into grown up not quite as fun un single Toni lol Xx

i got married at 19..pregnant at 20...and still married with 2 boys now.....phew, that seems like yesterday!

as long as everyone is happy :) xxx

Add me please x

happy with family life...hate me...cant have it all hey!

Me too hun - does that mean that post-op we WILL have it all? That's what I'm striving for; to love my family life but to love me just as much! X

Me too hun - does that mean that post-op we WILL have it all? That's what I'm striving for; to love my family life but to love me just as much! X

could we really have it all? my list of things i would then hate were.....

sore feet from nice shoes....
being skint from so much clothes shopping...

i think we can see a pattern forming ;)

x

Back