• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The belly’s back.

All I can say is thank god I shaved my belly. I woke after the op with 6 adhesive dressings and around the same number of hart monitoring patches stuck to my torso. All I can say is you might look a twit but if you’re hairy and you don’t want a pos op waxing session shave.
Anyway 3 days post op and the most pain I’ve had is from trapped wind, and that’s clearing now. On purée now but to be truthful I haven’t felt hungry yet. Having no problems with the diet, managing to stop eating when I’m full (about two desert spoons full) Slight panic when I swallowed my chewy vitamin before it had fully dissolved and I could feel it going down and I’ve taken the odd slightly large sip of tea but no real drama to report.
Thank you all for all you support so far it has been greatly appreciated and I hope I can reciprocate in the future.
Al. :D

Hi Al, im so glad everything is going well for you and that you wasnt it to much pain after wls.
I should be mid Dec but waiting for a letter.
Bet its great not to feel the hunger isnt it? I cant wait to experience that feeling.
I will enjoy following your journey with you, its amazing xxxx

:)Hi - "already not as big Al"
So glad to hear all went well & relatively pain-free:)

Nice to see you back...
I hope the belly doesn't itch to bad whilst growing back!
take it easy and rest up. xx

Good on yOU! GLAD IT WENT WELL

Hi al
Great news that all is well and ur feeling a bit better good luck with the rest of ur wl journey keep us posted xxxx

Welcome back baldy belly Al :D Pleased to hear it went went and you are pain free, happy to hear the winds is going too.....just a bit concerned where its going :eek: Dont rush things even though you feel well, great to have you back :D XX

Glas to hear all went well and you are healing nicely...albeit slightly more hair-free! The wind does ease, although in my personal case, I think the sheer wind amount is here to stay, lol!

Welcome back loser :) Glad to hear you are doing so well Al, am looking forward to watching your progress xx

Back