• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The big day

somersetlady

Well it's 5am and I'm up so I can have a cup of tea lol, before surgery at 11am today!!!hopefully I will post later today to let you all know how it's going

:grouphugg:

good luck x

Good luck :)

Well I didn't go to surgery till 4, spoke to hubby at about 5.30 as he rang the hozzy a bit worried as he was expecting me to be done and dusted lol. Have to say it wasn't no where as bad as I thought it was going to be, and I've had 3 mugs of tea! Joked with nurse that it hasn't been done but I am a bit confused that I feel ok, anyone else's experience similar?

Im glad your feeling okay :) Ive seen a few people say similar things about the band! How much did they put in there?

You got it right there witchinworthing!natashoor I think it's just band no fill yet, don't even know what size, didn't really ask much was just wanting to be home x

Lol, I didn't ask about mine either! Fortunately they gave me the empty box (?) and when I googled it seems I have the 14ml one. I assume I'll find out whether there is anything in it at my first fill - hope so at any rate! x

Back