• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The boots I promised myself.

ladylite

Well I promised that I would treat myself to some Dubarry boots as soon as they would fit. Well when I went to the Horse of the Year Show the shopping was fab so thought I would just try some on, woe and behold they fit so I treated myself. They aren't the real McCoy being at least £150 cheaper but they are just what I wanted and as they have laces up the side when I lose more weight I can tighten them.

mary1810010.jpg

mary1810009.jpg

and here is me modelling them, I am now a size 14 bottoms but still a 16 top. I did buy some new bras today so there should be some improvement on my boobies...... LOL

mary1810003.jpg

mary1810006.jpg

Does my bum look big in this.

mary1810008.jpg

Last edited:
You look fabulous!! Well done & lucky you. I can't wait to wear some long boots but I am a long, long way off ;)

:wow:

you look fabulous in your new boots hun - bet it wont be long before there really muddy with mucking them horses out xxx

you look fabulous in your new boots hun - bet it wont be long before there really muddy with mucking them horses out xxx

Your right there, I have been wearing them shopping as I have no ordinary long boots, that is until they get used for horse shows.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
you look brilliant well done you x

They look gorgeous Mary and so do you! Absolutely fabulous darling! as for the bum? pert springs to mind! Go YOU!!!!!!

Well I promised that I would treat myself to some Dubarry boots as soon as they would fit. Well when I went to the Horse of the Year Show the shopping was fab so thought I would just try some on, woe and behold they fit so I treated myself. They aren't the real McCoy being at least £150 cheaper but they are just what I wanted and as they have laces up the side when I lose more weight I can tighten them.

mary1810010.jpg

mary1810009.jpg

and here is me modelling them, I am now a size 14 bottoms but still a 16 top. I did buy some new bras today so there should be some improvement on my boobies...... LOL

mary1810003.jpg

mary1810006.jpg

Does my bum look big in this.

mary1810008.jpg

You've got a great bum ;) .... and the boots are fab too :D

Your avatar really doesn't do you justice honey! xx

:)Mary,Mary-quite fabulous:)x

Mary are those boots as comfortable as they look? You enjoy wearing them, you've earnt them. You look great.

love

Rebirthxx

Back