• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The devil masquerading as a milky way celebration

everpositive

I arrived in work this morning to find some kind soul had placed a celebration choccy in everyones in tray. Mine was a milky way and I suppose in relation one of the others I might have got, seemed like the one that might be ok. Since my op in Jan, I havent attempted chocs or cakes through fear of dumping. I am however getting a little more adventurous with things as time passes and thought 'hmmm, its only little, I might try that with a coffee later'. So I did. I broke it into four pieces (I didnt think that would be possible but it was). I very, very slowly ate each quarter and initially felt ok and quite pleased. Ten minutes later, not so good!! BLURGH - felt like I'd eaten ten spoons of sugar!! But no, just a teeny weeny milky way celebration:sign0007:

oooo that dont sound good I have been ok with chocolate dont no if plain 70% cocoa is any diff than normal chocolate, But I ate quiet a bit last weekend in belguim

aww claire por you, on the plus side you are being cautious about high sugar content. Kiddies sweets have a very high propotion cmopared to normal chocolate

isnt it strange how some people dump on the tiniest amounts of sugar and others it doesnt effect, i wonder why that is.

It is a strange one Im just over 3 months and havent dumped yet. I just no when I do it will be big lol

I REALLY hope I have dumping syndrome - chocolate is my biggest fear !!!!!

Back