• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The difference a year makes!

ditzeeblonde

26thJune2011-1-1-1-2.jpg

WOW! Such a difference, you were the same weight I am now and BMI very close.. perfect example of why im doing this. Well done you should be so proud and thanks for posting this. I've had an emotional day today so this has put me back on track x

Thats great Mandy I hope it can help you on yr journey... please PM me if yr having a hard time, I have been where you are & still have my bad days but they are much further apart than they used to be. xx

Great job Linzi well done you look fantastic xxx

wow what a difference. I've been feeling a bit disheartened in the last week because my weight loss has slowed right down but those pics remind me to think in the longer term.

Thanks hun. x

Wow wow and wow!!! What an amazing transformation. I am more than impressed, you look AMAZING!
Thank you. x

wow what a difference. I've been feeling a bit disheartened in the last week because my weight loss has slowed right down but those pics remind me to think in the longer term.
Aww hugs hun... xxx

Congrats . . . you must be very proud xx
Thanks kevin, my head is slwoly catching up. x

You look amazing well done.. what an insperation you are x
Thank you. xx

You look amazing, well done, Karen x

Wow you look fabulous you must be very pleased x

Back