• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 stone gone!

Okay another photo update! Out shopping with my sister this morning, and she 'persuaded' me to allow her to take some photos. She knows I'm having problems seeing myself as I actually am now. Anyway, size 12! Didn't buy anything but now I'm looking at the photos think i might go back.... Sorry about the naked face but I like to go makeup free on a Sunday. Xx

You look gorgeous!! I think you should definitely go back and buy that outfit.

You really have done fantastic!

S x

You look stunning hon.

Wow wee lippy you look amazing in that outfit.. Don't know about you but I'm loving the sales this year :)

Okay another photo update! Out shopping with my sister this morning, and she 'persuaded' me to allow her to take some photos. She knows I'm having problems seeing myself as I actually am now. Anyway, size 12! Didn't buy anything but now I'm looking at the photos think i might go back.... Sorry about the naked face but I like to go makeup free on a Sunday. Xx

You look great!!! :) I think it does take our minds a while to catch up, but keep taking those pics, be great to look back at, esp if your ever having a bad day ...you can see how far u have come xx

You look great, and dont worry about the make up, a big well done.
When I read of everyone's achievements, how well you have all done, it gives us Newbies hope. Well done to you all.

Elaine

Back