• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a difference a year makes!!!

Karma67

I, unfortunately, found this photo of me that someone had taken at my daughter's school sports day in July 2009 :eek::eek: so I thought I would do a comparison of a year .....

so... July 09

Aug09.jpg

and Aug 10 (5 mths post op)....
Aug10.jpg

Then there is this one of a year 'face' one
bleurgh2-horz.jpg

And one of me now 1 yr and 1mth post op
172984_10150104433338865_670348864_6095718_3856731_o-1.jpg

You look amazing xx

You look great. I bet you can't believe how far you've come.

What a difference.

Another thing that is evident comparing the photo's is your confidence. In the before shot you have that 'oh lord, hurry up and get this over with' look but in the last one your confidence is shining through

Well it's about time too, such a beautiful face and now you show us?

You look amazing sweets, very very well done x

w0w! I am literally blushing here with everyones comments! You are ALL so kind :D

I put up the 1st photo as this was the one where I thought...(seeing it for 1st time post op)....'OMG! I never realised I was so big!' But then just looking in the mirror only when you have to and from the neck up is quite decieving in itself!

It seems I have lost most weight off my face lol...just waiting for my stomach and legs to catch up! ;)
I've stayed the same weight since Xmas so I s'pose my bypass only 'worked' for 9mths but I'm not complaining...well not alot lol...I am 100lbs lighter from when my journey started and now in a position where I CAN exercise to shift the rest etc ...as well as enforced portion control ;) lol

So for those who are pre op...It's definately worth the struggle/fight/wait til your op, don't worry/panic/self doubt...it IS a life changing op and for the better! xx

Thanks once again for all your lovely comments xxx

:)Looking good Karma-
thanks for inspiring us:)

good luck with the rest of your journey

Thank you all :D :D

Because of the comments I'm gonna pick myself up, dust myself down and have a 'proper' go and getting out of this awful 4mth plateau I'm in x

Karma, well done, you look radiant. Gorgeous.
Have you thought of doing the pouch test or whatever it is called that people who are a bit 'stalled' do?
Perhaps that would help. although it is coming summer now and that could possibly be enough to get you energized and outdoors using up cals. You go girl, nothing can stop you now!!!!
Lynne x

Back