• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Hospital Group

Jill25

Hi, hoping I can get some advice or feedback?

I have been looking at having a Gastric Bypass using The Hospital group at there private hospital in Birmingham and wondered if anyone else has used them? Just wondered how people felt about the care received whilst there and after the operation?

Thx

Jane Thompson

Hi, hoping I can get some advice or feedback?

I have been looking at having a Gastric Bypass using The Hospital group at there private hospital in Birmingham and wondered if anyone else has used them? Just wondered how people felt about the care received whilst there and after the operation?

Thx
I used the hospital group to have my lapband fitted - Dolan Park. Personally, and it is my own opinion, I wouldnt use them again.

Missyme

I have just had my bypass with THG at Leeds Nuffield and prior to this I’d had an arm lift and gastric band fitted with them at Dolan Park. Their prices are good and service and aftercare has been great. I have to say, the Nuffield is a much nicer hospital and it seemed to have more of a private feel to it than Dolan Park.