• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The "ideal" menu.

L0ckerz

What would you banders who have reached goal say is the best foods for loosin the weight constantly throughout the weeks, what would be your "ideal bander" menu? Xx

Protein shake for breakfast, chicken salad at lunch, more meat for dinner with veg or salad (all time fav is Szechuan chicken from Morrisons)...a couple of milky coffees with couple of babybel lights as snack....this gives you minimal carbs and prob 80/90g of protein :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Keep seeing people using protein shakes i dont kno whether this is me being a bit dumb but where can i get good protein shakes from? Or do u have the name of any good ones? Thanks charlie xxx

I would say there is no one best way. But for me I was losing best on 1100 to 1200 average calories a day over the week ... Which in reality meant ... 5 days a week on c 1000 cals and then 2 days a week higher cals which is when I tended to save my guilt free treats for. As little processed food as possible...home made tastier and healthier! Not depriving myself of what I/my body wanted, just had smaller portions. Protein first and foremost, but carbs and fat were still part of my balanced approach. Myfitnesspal showed my calorie split to be approx 25% protein, 30% fat, 45% carbs.

Breakfast - yoghurt, fruit, muesli / crackers and protein / porridge and fruit / bacon with egg, mushroom and tomatoes
Lunch - salad and protein / crackers and protein / roasted veg with couscous or barley and diced chicken/cheese
Dinner - fish/meat either baked/roasted/stir fried with veg and perhaps a spoon of potato/rice/pasta/couscous

Personally too, I loose weight better and stay satisfied longer if I eat four/five times a day - usually 3/4 meals a day plus healthy snacks. If my calories look too low or I think I am losing weight too quickly, I sneak in the odd extra milky coffee too.

If tried n tasted a few but without doubt the cans of weider body shaper chocolate are the best and to die for!!!! 1.99 in tesco or I've just ordered off the healthbay.com and think they were around 1.55 so good saving when I ordered several cans in one go. I've attached pic of the can but they also do a bottle with double amount in if you want to cut cost you can have half one day n then half the next as ok opened for 2 days...theyr 2.99 in tesco so again works out cheaper. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• image-1895989752.jpg
    image-1895989752.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3597132586.jpg
    image-3597132586.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 57
Thankyou mazza will have a read now i actually saw this post wen i 1st started coming on here and tried to look for it a couple of days ago to write it down : ) charlie xxx

Yeyyy have had a phone call from the hospital and they are doing my 1st fill this friday as they have a cancellation : D xx

Protein shake for breakfast, chicken salad at lunch, more meat for dinner with veg or salad (all time fav is Szechuan chicken from Morrisons)...a couple of milky coffees with couple of babybel lights as snack....this gives you minimal carbs and prob 80/90g of protein :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You like the same as me when I have my band, I will defo be asking for some. Menu tips from u xx

Carre said:
You like the same as me when I have my band, I will defo be asking for some. Menu tips from u xx

No worries feel free :) I'm no chef do has to be ready steady ping :) lol

No worries feel free :) I'm no chef do has to be ready steady ping :) lol

Lol good old microwaves there a god send ha ha they haven't done you any harm you look great cant wait to start my journey, thanks for your reply x

Back