• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last supper

wobbles

Follwong on from Gina's post, i thought i would start a new one.

What did you post op people have as your last supper the day before going on your pre op diet?

And those that haven't had the op yet, what would you or have you planned on having?

i had a week of last suppers, all my fav things that week lol, my final supper was a cheese burger and chips, but since my op ive never been able to eat it since i tryed 1 bite and was sick, im pleased as its stopped me eating all that bad stuff !
good luck !!
liz xx

wow good post, gosh there are so many things I just cannot decide lol....probably a good british roast with juicey meat and crisp roasted potatoes, veg and gravy oh and mint sauce lots of it....followed by fresh cream trifle......gosh I am hungry now lol...Linda x

I think i would need to have a last supper week too....possibly even month!

Like Gina, i'm eating anything i can get my hands on, feel like a right greedy toad, but i'm hoping it will make me not want it anymore when i'm not allowed to have it.

A roast sounds great. But for some reason my mind is heading more towards take out, like chinese, pizza, burgers, chips etc all the really naughty stuff.

I'm really hoping to be able to eat something on xmas day other than mush.

i had blt sarnie for brekkie, full english for lunch, then had a huge steak potatoe salad and asparagus for dinner with 3 cream cakes for afters i felt soooo sicky and stuffed lol but got it out of my system

I'm planning on a chinese for my last supper! That will be a monday night and the day before I've ordered my mum to do Roast pork with crackling ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Mine was a chicken balti, rice, nan bread and onion barhji, plus a couple of pompodoms, i'd been cutting back on bad foods since deciding to do the op so this was a treat in more than one way, and oh my god did it taste good ! :D

My Last meal was a full Kebab with chips i had been on slimming world for the 8 weeks before so this was my last treat and it tasted awful !!! Was not a happy bunni looked forward to it and then the dog ended up eating it oh well must be someone upstairs telling me something ;-(

Corrine

I had notification of my op only the day before but i did manage to sneak in a chicken korma, pilau rice and peshwari naan. YUM!!!! I think if i had more notice i would have had pizza, chinese, chocolate and endless more of my good old favourites!!!!xx

hi
my preop was a meal out i had chicken with gammon and cheese and bbq sauce on top yum yum.. followed by the biggest hot choc fudge brownie with icecream and fresh cream..
emma

Back