• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Letter Has Arrived.......

Spikeyjaycee

Hi folks. Well as you can see by the title, I have, at long last, received my letter confirming my appointment with Mr Slater on 29 April at 1.30pm. Now I can really start believing that my weight loss journey is about to begin. Sorry for all the moans over the weeks............happy now! :) Julie x

That is great Julie, you are on your way now!

Nic:D

hurrah - well done
xx

Hurrah!! At last hun. Really pleased for you xx

Thanks everyone - how you feeling Starry? Nervous? Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope all goes well. Love Julie x

Thats great news hun!! Hope its a short journey! x

Oh Julie,that's fantastic news im so pleased for you, now you too can start your journey, good luck orchid xx

fab julie .... its a great feeling isnt it when you know your on that mailing list and the hospital know who you are lol .. its like you now know your getting sorted and will soon be on the way to being the person you have always wanted to be .. good luck hun xx

Hi guys, thanks for all your lovely messages of support. Its like having a gastric family on hand to advise and support as the day of reckoning approaches. Cheers guys. Julie x

Back