• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The new me !

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all, this pic was taken on my night out last night, and the one was before my surgery in October, life is fab and loving it, anyone worried dont be, its the best thing in the world, a few more stone to go and will be great xxxx

Attachments

• New me April 2012.jpg
    New me April 2012.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 276
  • before op.jpg
    before op.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 274
wow bexs what a change well done xx

Thank you, its amazing, 6 months ago I looked like pic number 2, have to pinch myself on they way i look now xxx

Hi Thats really inspirational - looking forward to my sleeve!! Hopefully end of year, beginning of next xx

Thank you borogirl, its great, you be doing this next year and wont believe its you xxx

I have lost weight before on lighter life, it felt amazing! I lost 6 stone quickly, but my hair became exceptionally thin and it was not sustainable to only have shakes. Then put 7stone back on... devastating. Hoping this is the permanent solution I need!!

Yes it will be, impossible to over eat but you can still eat rubbish, I do sometimes but only a little bit. My hair has gone very thin and have lost alot but hopefully should start to thicken up soon, its manageable so don't worry. You will love your sleeve x

Think the hair thing maybe unavoidable, trying to grow mine so I can put it back when this happens... yes you look fab. Thanks ;)

Thanks Neeta, just saw your pics you look fab xxxx

Looking fab Bec...is that top from next by any chance? If not saw one similar today...it caught my eye :)

Yes Jo it is, its so nice and was told very slimming, in a lovely size 16 may i add, cant believe it xxx

Thanks Lou, how you getting on x

Amazing! I really like the sequin number you have in the before pic though! Have it taken in, or make 2 more tops out of it!! You look great x

OMIGOODNESS - what a difference, you look amazing. Well done x

BEXS99 said:
Yes Jo it is, its so nice and was told very slimming, in a lovely size 16 may i add, cant believe it xxx

I was soooo close to getting it...!!!! Good taste lol

Yeah I loved wearing it last night hun, worth another trip to next lol xx

wow wee you look amazing bex, fantastic i love pics like this as sometimes its hard to belive that i will get to this stage, very encourageing.
keep up the good work xxx

Back