• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 lb`s to go............. and thank you

belbouteloup

5 lb`s from target and loving it...best thing ever, my hair might be falling out, but am sure it will grow back, but soooo happy, went to Britains got talent on fri night in my new slinky little number (check out my pics) and felt the best i have in my ENTIRE life... bring it on... it`s not easy, but hell it`s worth it every step of the way...well done and good luck to all you fabulous WLS gang, it only gets better and your support and advice has been invaluable:D xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
5 lb`s from target and loving it...best thing ever, my hair might be falling out, but am sure it will grow back, but soooo happy, went to Britains got talent on fri night in my new slinky little number (check out my pics) and felt the best i have in my ENTIRE life... bring it on... it`s not easy, but hell it`s worth it every step of the way...well done and good luck to all you fabulous WLS gang, it only gets better and your support and advice has been invaluable:D xxxxxxxxx

Fantastic Bellsie :):) you must feel super now! Keep up the good work, those 5lbs will soon fly off!!!

Thanks hun, wondering when it will stabalize ? dont want to sound like a twat, but quite like the way i am now, feel healthy and good, dont want to be thin and gaunt ? how do we know when we will stop losing ?

Bellsie, you look incredible. Well done hun xx

Got to agree with Sam - you look a million dollars. Well done on all your hard work on the losers bench and may you always look the way you want to

Sending hugs with fairy dust to give you extra sparkle x

Well done bel :) You may need to stabilise it yourself, increase your intake of carbs and fats (if your body can tolerate them) and just play around until you find the right level of food intake.

Belsie you look a million dollars. Well done. Like you say its not easy and i take my hat off to you especially coping with 2 young children as well as dealing with all yr food demons etc.
Enjoy the new you you deserve it
carole

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

You look amazing!!! You don't look like the same person!! Are you sure that is you lol!!!!!

Well done, you look really glamerous and I think you look a little bit like a young Kim Wilde...well done.

Hey there hun, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!! well done you and happy for you that you are so close to the finish line. I remember when you were pre-op and I looked at your photos. I thought to myself, that lady needs to get her glasses checked if she can't see she is a knockout! Now that you have shed those extra pounds you seem to have blossomed into a real diva and it makes me so happy to see that confident grin on your face. TERRIFIC!!!!

Hugs babe, you have really done well!
Nic:D:D:D

Congratulations Bellsie you look fantastic, you should be real proud of yourself.

052308PattyFunny21.gif

Beautiful.jpg

Thumbs_up.gif

Back