• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The new me !

Bex you look amazing!! How much have you lost I total now!has it been hard work?xx

Bex you are looking wonderful, what a change in such a short time.. fab fab fab!!

Bex you look amazing!! How much have you lost I total now!has it been hard work?xx

Hi Natstar, have 5 half stone, was not easy to begin with as had upset tums, but now am fine, have odd day - the eating bit is easy as get full so quick, and I eat what I want within reason. Whens your op x

Bex: amazing! Well done! Only you want to change your details on the side bar; according to that, you haven't lost an ounce yet!

Not sure yet- I'm calling the doc tomorrow eek excited!!!

Hi Bex,

Fab progress pics and many congrats on the 5 and a half stone you have shed so far !!!

Best wishes,
Sharon

Wow you look wonderful. Remember chatting last year when I was on regularly. I am up to 8 stone loss or thereabouts now - loving life and cant believe the difference a few months makes xx keep it up - and isnt it great to shop in "normal" shops!! lol xx

Well done Bex!!! It's easier to see just how well you have done on the pics in here. I love when people post inspiring pics. Gives pre oppers and newbie oppers hope :)

Bex well done darling you look fab!
Couldn't agree more I've lost 9st since September 2011 best move and decision I made x
I too still have a little treat and the occasional dodgy food day but I kick myself up the backside and exercise and try and burn it off!
The only thing that I really worry about is getting rid of my bingo wings cos they get me down that's all xx but well done Hun :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You've done well Bex, not long before we get to see the final look!

Well done Bex, you look fab. I'm a pre-opper and still waiting for my op date. I'm newbie to wls forum and i'm finding it very inspiring.

Thanks all, its amazing what 6 months can do - have to pinch myself sometimes that this is really happening x

So happy for you! Well done. Xx

Back