• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The relief I feel... Now I know it's working!

iheartny

Hi Guys,

Haven't posted for a while but felt that after all the help and assistance people have shown to me over the past 6 months, I ought to give some back.
I have really struggled with my band. I didn't think it was really working.
I felt silly and childish for expecting this band to change a lifetime of bad habits.
I had got to a point where I really did think I'd wasted money, time and my health on a big WHITE ELEPHANT!
Luckily, I have persevered.
I had another fill last week and MY GOODNESS! What a difference 0.75ml makes!

What I'm trying to say is no matter how informed you are, however much research you do, and how many forums you read.... each one of us is different. And this might mean that you loose all your excess weight in 6 months... or 3 years or longer.

Comparing yourself to others does you nothing but harm... take it from me.

I am hoping that THIS is going to be the start of my weight loss journey, and the 6 months I have spent beating myself up about it have just been the preparation.

Good Luck All.... and I hope to be posting results and my experiences again very soon x

Good luck and sincerely hoping for continued progress and that you feel well.
Sending a hug and love to you xxx

good luck! will keep an eye out to see how your getting on x

Well done on having the knowledge that we are all different losers..... It's taking me time but i too am getting to that point! It doesn't help that although we know we're having the wls and will still come out of the hospital fat we expect a massive difference within the space of a few months when in reality it takes many years to gain this kind of weight!

Wishing you so much luck with your continued journey and please don't be a stranger, especially when you are struggling! Here's hoping you are now at the 'sweet spot' we hear so much about xx

Thanks guys, I now feel that I can set a realistic target formyself and look forward to the future. I just hope that other people don't feel they are failing like I did x

it is hard and not a miracle cure unfortunately but you have shown this by persivering. Well done keep it going xx

Well done on losing...but more so on stcking with it and persevering. Much harder to keep going when something ia going how you expected. You'll reap the rewards in the future. Good luck.

Well done you, and good luck with the rest of your journey hun xx

Well done, good luck for the rest of the journey. You must be pretty strong willed to have persevered so far :D You will be fine from now on! X

Back