• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So frustrated ! Band not working !!

Blushing LOL when i'm up I'm up girls..... just not so good with the downs myself LOL

BUT woooohooooo girls lets ride it ride it ride it........

Sherry adding you to my friends hunni.... then go look at my pics :) some proper inspiration hunni 23stone 2 down to 11.13 (at the mo) band still empty :)

Girls just in case you'd not noticed lol im all for empowering ....build us up..... together we can DO IT..... grab on girls Crystals BACK :) x x x x

That's right girls!!
I've jumped on it and it feels gooood!!???
Crystal is truly an inspiration . At my heaviest I was 21st Im 20. 3 as of yesterday Looks like I'm finally dropping it like its hot now !! Lol
And I've going my strength here you ladies are truly amazing !!

Hey ladies !
I'm here ??
Been a bit quiet but it's all because of wrk !!
I'll b catching up with U properly on the weekend after my weigh in( fingers crossed)
But im still on it !!!!
And doing well I must say!
Let's c wat all the positivity brings on fri!!:)

Hey ladies !
I'm here ??
Been a bit quiet but it's all because of wrk !!
I'll b catching up with U properly on the weekend after my weigh in( fingers crossed)
But im still on it !!!!
And doing well I must say!
Let's c wat all the positivity brings on fri!!:)
BRILLIANT :) don't like it when peeps go quiet lol gl for weigh in and speak soon x x x

Hey ladies !
How have u been !
Hope the week went well for you all ! I'm very excited as I lost 3 lbs this week!!!!
The next weigh in should take me into the 19s and I can't wait ?????
Happy Sunday ladies !!

Hey ladies !
How have u been !
Hope the week went well for you all ! I'm very excited as I lost 3 lbs this week!!!!
The next weigh in should take me into the 19s and I can't wait ?????
Happy Sunday ladies !!

Well done hunni :D that's a great result for all that hard work you put in..... build on it now sweetness..... loss = added motivation which will carry you forwards ..... amazing what a positive mind set can do wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooohhhooooo pleased for you and dead proud x x x x

Hey ladies ! How're U all doing ?
Well this week I did the 5/2 and dropped another 3 lbs ... I'm so elated over this !! If I can do this steadily every week ( give or take )Im confident that I'll get there at some point .. Fingers crossed!
Hope it's going well in your direction too!!
So 19.11!! Still a steep climb but il get there !

Well done sweetheart.... nice and steady wins the race....-2 a week = 4 stone off by Christmas :) looking at the big picture it seems un do able BUT i'm testament that it can be done sweetheart....keep those positive vibes going x x x x well done and good luck for another fantastic week x x x

Back