• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the scales have finally moved. WOOOOO HOOOO

tray

well i decided to brave the scales at my drs today, the last time i was on them, i was 117.5 kilos im now 115 kilos, finally they have moved after 5 weeks, i know its not that much but a little loss is better than staying the same......

That really is brilliant news Tray I am so pleased for you.

They had to move in the end.;)

Woohoooooooooo *dancing around like a loony* that is awesome, happy happy happy for you xx
Steph xx

Yippeeeeeeeeeee, fabulous news. :D

thats fab fab news sweetpea!!!!! eeeeek well done you xxx

yay..... well done Tray, you must be over the moon, i am over the moon for you !!!!
XX Dawn

well done hun

yeeeyyyyy! well done tracey! seeeee - you can do it! keep it up hun and sip sip sip sip sip sip! thatl shift it xxxxxxx

Tracey don't do yourself a disservice you have lost 2.5 kilos which is over 5.5lb. No mean feat at all... Many many congratulations. I'm still trying to avoid the scales, not stood on one for two weeks i too was disheartened with them not moving. I figure the longer i wait the more chance of a result i like...

Keep on trucking girl, slow n steady wins the race xx

julie . wheni was a bout to stand on them i was soo scared of them saying the same weight, it was crazy , i thought well if im still thesame im not going to weigh myself for a bloody month ..lol i dont have any scales at home so i have to wait untill i see the dr every now and then .....

well i decided to brave the scales at my drs today, the last time i was on them, i was 117.5 kilos im now 115 kilos, finally they have moved after 5 weeks, i know its not that much but a little loss is better than staying the same......

Aw brilliant stuff Tray - see patients pays off. Really pleased for you, you've come out the other side and you can do this!!!!

linski xxx

Oh Tray, I'm absolutely thrilled for you honey. That's a great weight loss honey. Well done! xxxx

Back