• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Snow in Manchester is Crazy

Only a dusting in Wiltshire.
I have my first day back at work tomorrow...unfortunately i can walk to work! So no snow day for me- just an earlier than normal wake up to prepare, wrap up warm and walk!
Must remember carrot for snowman's nose- when hopefully the snow reaches us! :)

well looks almost dead cert that my preop will be cancelled tomorrow and op monday !

Blackpool has more than its fair share today, my pre op assesment was cancelled because of it xx

lotsabeefy have they rescheduled your preop ? has it cancelled your op

just measured 9 inches on my doorstep! Haha

i have just made a massive snow person which i wanted to make into a woman but my 8 year old son was discusted when i started to mould some ample boobies on her lol he was having a right dicky fit lol so its now snow monster with a very large nose as ihad to remove one of the boobies x

My pre op was cancelled and rearranged for next tuesday. The kids made it into school but I had to collect them at 1:30. If it's like this tomorrow I'm not going to bother taking them in. I hate driving in it, it's too scary for me x

our schools are shut again tomorrow,I am worried sick my op will be cancelled

Dawn your private surely they cant cancel that I am NHS so very likely
Good luck fingers toes and legs crossed xxx

lol its been snowing off and on up here in Scotland since 18th Dec we like to share hee hee. Its also been dropping to as low as minus 16 with more on the way. It is a nightmare driving in it and all our councils keeping running out of salt and grit. My car has not been parked on my street for 2 weeks cant get up and down it. I love the snow as long as i don't have to drive in it x

My pre op was cancelled and rearranged for next tuesday. The kids made it into school but I had to collect them at 1:30. If it's like this tomorrow I'm not going to bother taking them in. I hate driving in it, it's too scary for me x
Aww i'm so sorry to hear this Louise, and anyone else who's ops get postponed cos of the weather:(:(

I live to the south of Edinburgh. We have had lots of snow for about 2 weeks now. Council have had no grit so its been slippy, slippy.

Pre Op has been cancelled i need to phone at 9am to see if i can get in before monday when my op is.

Back