• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Suegeon says yes!!! I did it!!

indianlight

Well, I lost 13lbs in 2 weeks. My surgeon wanted me to lose 1 Stone but is over the moon with me and is happy for my bypass to go ahead this friday...

He actually said that as I did so well, what about if he just put more in my band..I kindly reminded him of all the problems i've had with the band!

Anyway, it's all set I go in on thursday, although I STILL haven't got a letter for my op date despite chasing it up 3 times, he has promised to get that sorted for me..

Now reality is hitting me and like all the others I'm getting very nervous, made the mistake of reading some bypass journals yesterday and it made reality of all the pain and fear that I felt when going in for the band....I honestly think it's worse this time cos i know what to expect!!

Well, I lost 13lbs in 2 weeks. My surgeon wanted me to lose 1 Stone but is over the moon with me and is happy for my bypass to go ahead this friday...

He actually said that as I did so well, what about if he just put more in my band..I kindly reminded him of all the problems i've had with the band!

Anyway, it's all set I go in on thursday, although I STILL haven't got a letter for my op date despite chasing it up 3 times, he has promised to get that sorted for me..

Now reality is hitting me and like all the others I'm getting very nervous, made the mistake of reading some bypass journals yesterday and it made reality of all the pain and fear that I felt when going in for the band....I honestly think it's worse this time cos i know what to expect!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

woooohoooooo deb i knew you could do it, well done to you for achieving the very tuff target he set for you.

good luck on friday xxx

liz xxx

Fantastic news, well done :clap:

Good luck with your Bypass for Thursday! Don't get too wrapped up in the posts. Its not that bad, I am only two weeks post op but starting to feel a lot better now....so no worries just go and get it done girl!!!

Thanks everyone..its a total relief!! just want it over and done with now xx

Fantastic new indian, and you wont have too long to wait, just think by summer you will already be slimmer

awesome news hun. I knew you could do it. xx

Thanks, I'm having a bit of a wobble at the moment. I'l be ok just need to get my head sorted a little bit...perfectly normal I know...but...

Never mind, one more day to go. then only another one then i'l be on the losing side again!!!

Thanks, I'm having a bit of a wobble at the moment. I'l be ok just need to get my head sorted a little bit...perfectly normal I know...but...

Never mind, one more day to go. then only another one then i'l be on the losing side again!!!

hey deb u be fine hun ! have you got plenty of visitors ? as i can come visit you if you want me to.

liz x

Brilliant news!! Good luck for Friday, fingers crossed for you that everything goes well and you're up and about asap. Lorna

Back