• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY SIZE 16 DRESS PICS

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals. Sorry its been a while coming but some of u remember that I told u about a dress I bought and it was a size 16 and that I would upload pics of this ............Well here they are , Dunno why but when I look at the pics , all I see myself is a fat:(:(

Attachments

• P1040891.jpg
    P1040891.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 836
  • P1040894.jpg
    P1040894.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 16,235
  • P1040892.jpg
    P1040892.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 11,456
Ooooh wow hun, if all you can see is fat you need a trip to the opticians cos you look FAB!! Lovely dress and you look really slim in it.....helloooooo, earth to Julies brain! size 16 isnt fat! :D XX

you look great Julie well done x

you look AMAZING!!!! well done you.. in the words of gok! your bangers are amazing and your waist tiny!!! :D xxx

All I see is a gorgeous smile, a teeny little cinched in waist and big boobies that Im jealous of! Gorgeous xx
Steph xx

You should of gone to specavers as you look absolutely fab hun.

You are now a British Mrs Average. xxxxxx

Wow Julie - You have a lovely little figure!

You just need to tell your head that it needs to learn that you have lost a lot of weight, and now and in the future you are a wonderful sexy woman!

Love the dress by the way - you look so glamorous!

Take care hun x

Love Kat xx

You look amazing... I DO NOT see fat !!! You should be so proud of yourself cause you honestly look FAB !! xx

You look stunning! You have a gorgeous hourglass figure - I'm jealous!!

Julie you look absolutely fabulous!!! I've heard it takes a while for our brains to catch up with our weight loss. But believe me, you look anything but fat ;)

you look mint hun! absolutely fab! if you look that good now they will be nowt left of you when you get to your goal.
put that pic at the side of a before pic to remind you of how far you have come xxx

you look great and I love that dress

Back