• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The week before my sleeve

Mrs Noodles

I cant believe after 3 years of comtemplating i'm finally having a gastric sleeve next Saturday.

I'm sat here thinking this time next week my new life begins, I feel like i'm giving myself a fighting chance to lose this excess weight that I've been carrying around most of my adult life. I know it won't be easy and I'll have to work with the sleeve but I can't wait, i'm so excited. I've just been shopping for some yoghurts and soup for my first week till i'm up and about again.

I'm having my pre op next Thursday afternoon at BMI Alexandra Hospital Cheadle and i'll meet with the dietician and psychotherapist on the same day.

Im so happy for you and being on the crest of a new life, such an exciting time!

So excited for you Mrs Noodles. Sleevedom is a great place to be and your life will be challenging, changing, emotional, wonderful and ultimately HEALTHIER.

So excited for you Mrs Noodles. Sleevedom is a great place to be and your life will be challenging, changing, emotional, wonderful and ultimately HEALTHIER.

Thanks and that what I'm looking forward to. I've struggled with a bad back for years and don't exercise as it's just hard work being so unfit. I'm really looking forward to feeling fitter and buying clothes that I like rather than just making do as it fits x

Good luck Mrs Noodles. I will be following your story with interest as I was put on the waiting list for a sleeve last week.:)

Good luck Mrs Noodles, hope it all goes well. Looking forward to your post-op updates.

Back