• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey Begins :-)

los in it

I did the vlcd 1000 calories and it was OK couldn't do the milk one that would have finished me off!

FeeBee

I didn't find it as easy as Fee but I got used to it within a few days. I saw it as a means to an end, the two weeks flew by and although I'm only 5 weeks post surgery the LRD seems ages ago.
I know what you mean, it feels like I different life now :)

Mapoo

Hey thanks... My 3rd day believe me I've been an emotional wreck not been good at especially when my sister doesn't approve anything and decides to cook Fush n a Chips which lingers around the house :(

los in it

What a meanie! But consider this a test of will power and you have won this battle!

FeeBee

Mean is one word for it :( well done for resisting x

Mapoo

Morning everyone! Well Monday morning and went for the surgery what is gonna change my Life. I had the Sleeve. I'm so sore, I wish I could lay on my side but I can't yet. For the past 3 days I've been on just fluids, my 4th postop day I had Light Rice Pudding Purée could only manage 3 teaspoons full lol

At least tried :)

los in it

Hello you! Glad all went well and your now in recovery just take it easy and enjoy your new life !

FeeBee

Congratulations :) I found it was a couple of weeks after the pain was gone before I could pay on one side but it does pass. :)