• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

big mamma

With years of yo yo dieting and putting more weight back on than I lost , iv decided to go private for the sleeve . My op date is 13 march looking forward to it but nervous aswell. I am having it done at the Alexandra hospital cheadle does any body no what it's like there ..

I don't know what it's like, but wanted to say congrats on making the decision - the time will fly by I am sure :)

Congrats - it's a really positive step to take & look forward to hearing about your journey. I too am looking towards a sleeve done privately & am seeing a consultant next Wed to hopefully get a date. Not heard of the Alexander - where is it? I'm probably going with the Nuffield, Leeds - sounds mad, but same consultant does 2 private hospitals in Leeds, yet the sleeve is 1k cheaper at one!! No brainier really :)

Hello and welcome to the forum and no sorry I dont know what the hospital is like but im sure all will be well. No long to wait you will soon be on the losers bench. :)
xx

Yay, congratulations x

Good luck :) by the time you've done pre op it'll be here x

Back