• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THE WRITE STUFF - CHANNEL FIVE......we are going to be famous!

callysplace

If any of you are not too busy or fancy a good laugh, myself and Cheryl from this site are "staring" on the write stuff this Friday the 23rd of January, channel five, 9 am.
We are there to talk about gastric bypass (myself) and gastric banding (Cheryl) along with other dieters, evidently Paul Mckenna and Ann Diamond will be on the pannel and want to ask us about our experience, never watched it so dont know what Im letting myself in for!!!
Keep your eyes out for the two cackling Yorkshire birds demanding their money back from Mr Mckenna and hogging their camera moment for what its worth he he!!!

hey caroline, ill deffo be watching !!!!

how did you get to go on the show ? did you have to apply or did they ask you ?

Last edited:
I thought that the program went out live???? If its recorded Friday and show another day I will let you all know.

Im going to try and plug the site if I can. Ive been on this kind of thing before where they ask you to talk but can change their minds last minute so if they do come to me and Cheryl I promise minimins will be on my lips.....if not I will have to get t-shirt printed with the logo on lol

wow. I always watch the wright stuff. Its a good programme but I can imagine Matthew Wright saying you have taken the easy way out. He likes to play devils advocate and get people to see another point of view.

Ooh I might even phone in if Im feeling brave enough! Cant wait to see it now x

Hiya Liz they got hold of Cheryl and asked me to come along too, I really want to go on and try and explain on why the bypass has worked for me - an honest view point - I feel that a lot of people out their are getting an understanding of op via certain mags that sensationlise storys.
Im going to do some googling and see if I can come up with some facts and figures to throw at them if I can he he!!!

wow. I always watch the wright stuff. Its a good programme but I can imagine Matthew Wright saying you have taken the easy way out. He likes to play devils advocate and get people to see another point of view.

Ooh I might even phone in if Im feeling brave enough! Cant wait to see it now x

I dont mind peoples point of view as long as they listen to mine, but if he does winds me up I can pull faces at him for the rest of the show ha ha!!
Phone in and do a big shout out to me lol xx

I dont mind peoples point of view as long as they listen to mine, but if he does winds me up I can pull faces at him for the rest of the show ha ha!!
Phone in and do a big shout out to me lol xx

Cant wait to see it now. You're right, its OK for him to put his point accross as long as he gives you fair air time to respond and get your point accross. Surely Anne Diamond will be on your side as well, but expect Paul McKenna will be saying that no one should have surgery. Sure you can put him in his place though lol

:bliss:hey caroline, your getting a fan club already :D

can we have your autograph PLEASE :D

LIZ X

Cant wait to see it now. You're right, its OK for him to put his point accross as long as he gives you fair air time to respond and get your point accross. Surely Anne Diamond will be on your side as well, but expect Paul McKenna will be saying that no one should have surgery. Sure you can put him in his place though lol

Didnt Anne Diamond regret having her band done? Im sure that she has got a new tv program out at the minute on weight loss. Im just hoping that we are not lambs to the slaughter so to speak, I know that Paul Mckenna can guarantee that you will lose weight with his program but I did it and i did not ( Im sure I will let that one slip!) but you are right I think that Mathew and Paul will be having a go at us for having it done, its lucky I have got thick skin xx

I think we should all ring in. Hopefully one of us can get on air and support the Pro-Surgery side of the argument

Didnt Anne Diamond regret having her band done?

i think from what i remeber of her saying on tv, she had regrets at 1st because the band wasnt working, but that was because the surgeon had placed it wrong, so it had to be replaced and put in the right place.

Yes can everyone phone in and back us up!! I do hope that I get a chance to say something.

Liz I think you are right I can remember her saying that it didnt work for her will have a google and see what I can come up with!

I'll be watching:D:D

WOW Excellent
will set to record
xx

Back