• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THE WRITE STUFF - CHANNEL FIVE......we are going to be famous!

Agreed, Matthew didn't do his usual 'high horse' stuff, which was good. Anne wasn't too patronising, which was good. And Paul McKenna made some very valid points. Ohhh, but that doc ... he preaches how the surgeries cost such a lot of money without going into the costs, long-term, of obesity & co-morbidities!! Glad he's not my doc!

I do take issue over some of the comments here that "being fat is our fault & we need to take responsibilty" ... yes, to a degree. We DO choose what goes in our mouths & how we deal with it , as adults, BUT ...

What if it goes back to childhood & has been a battle ever since? When we are told to 'eat everything up' .. 'don't leave food' .. how much food costs when on a low income .. when big families eat what they are given (cheaper food) .. eat what you can when you can when you are so poor .. & the feelings of guilt instilled when we ARE growing up regarding our weight etc?

It isn't just "I ate it so it's my fault" is all I am saying

i TOTALLY agree with you hun. You just explained it better than me lol

Back