• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THE WRITE STUFF - CHANNEL FIVE......we are going to be famous!

Will set it to record, look forward to seeing you. Dont forget to put a good word in for us Yorkshire Girls xx

Yes it goes out live
I have set sky to tape it woohoo

Just don't let Matthew badger you - it can be a fair show, if you don't let him get better of you!! You don't always get long though so be prepared! Will def be watching!!

Last edited:
Good luck on Friday.
I found this article when i wanted to get an idea of the cost for the NHS to manage the effects of obesity when debating with someone who thought that WLS shouldn't be available on the NHS- to prove that its cheaper to operate in the long term in some cases. You may find it useful
http://www.docklands24.co.uk/content/docklands/healthandfitness/story.aspx?brand=Docklands&category=healthandfitness&tBrand=docklands&tCategory=zhealthandfitness&itemid=WeED16%20Sep%202008%2012%3A27%3A13%3A877
Jayne

Reactions: Taz
ohh the wright stuff is a great progamme ill be watching for sure!

Good luck for tomorrow, i've set my v+ to tape it. x

Hi, I`ll def b taping that. If they do go on about it being an "easy way out" make sure that u get in how hard u still have to work at it in order for it to work ( diet, exercise etc... ) cos I think people think the weight drops off all by itself lol. Good luck!!!

I was at the recording of the Richard & Judy show last night which is being shown on Watch TV on Monday evening.

One of the items (the last one) is a discussion between Jackie Llewellyn-Bowen who lost weight using Lighter Life, Anne Diamond (gastric band/dieting) and ex-Hollyoaks actress Mikyla Dodds who lost 11 stone using diet and exercise.

After they've had their studio debate with R&J they then switch to the "Star Bar", where the guests wait with a small audience before they go into the studio, to interview another woman who lost over 8 stone with 'another meal replacement very low calorie diet' (brand names weren't allowed).

It was entirely impromptu as I had no idea before I went that this item was being scheduled nor that I would be asked to participate. I did my best so please don't throw anything breakable at the screen OK? :)

Back