• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thermals.

Paula Garner

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd let everyone know that all thermal leggings and vests are now half price in Sainsburys. I've just picked up a pair I thermal leggings for £3.50!!

So if your feeling the cold post surgery, get yourself down to Sainsburys and stock up :)

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd let everyone know that all thermal leggings and vests are now half price in Sainsburys. I've just picked up a pair I thermal leggings for £3.50!!

So if your feeling the cold post surgery, get yourself down to Sainsburys and stock up :)

Might have a look at those,being cold all the time really bothers me,I just can't get warm at all.
I thought I may have gotten used to it after all this time..and have wondered why we feel so cold after a bypass.
Apart from the obvious that we have less insulation,I wondered if it was something else too?
Does anyone know?

I think it has something to do with our bodies diverting energy to more vital functions. I guess our brains think we can cope with being a little bit cold, as long as everything else is running tickety boo :)

Back