• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My towel fits me woo hoo!!!

Karen19745

I had 2 navy blue bath sheets that would go all the way around, I got out of the shower but there wasn't either of them on the shelf so I picked up another towel that normally is tied at the top and the gap gets bigger the further down the towel. Anyway I tied it round myself under my arms as I would normally and then I looked down and there was no gap the towel fitted just like the navy ones I've used for ages.
Anyone would have thought I had won the lottery I was dancing and cheering round the bathroom and had to go and tell everyone in the house, I could only see the weight coming off my face but now I can see it is coming off everywhere. Chuffed to bits xxx

There will be many more of those moments, its the little things that really make us happy xx

i want my towels to fit me too!x who else could ever understand how that feels except another wl patient?, well done ! x

its just the niceset feeling. my sister bought me a dressing gown for xmas last year and she only got me a large so it never really fit properly and i went to put it on the other day to find its actually a bit big for me, i too did the happy dance around the house. lol.

YAY! I know what you mean Karen! It's so nice to get them meeting all the way round isn't it? xxxx Awesome stuff hun

Fabulous feeling! I got excited at the Doctors the other day cos I sat in the waiting room chair and it didnt pinch my sides and I didnt worry it would come with me when I stood up!! YAY!!

Great feeling for you i can't wait for my towel dance.xx

Congrats .. .. .. it was a great feeling for me when I got out of the shower and looked down and could see my . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . toes xx

The towel dance is a ritual of passage for us wls people. As too is the looking down and seeing your.......toes, or your boobs n not your tum as i found out :)

Enjoy the wider variety in the bathroom it's fab. It's only a matter of time before you use the one you used to save for your hair :) xxxxx

Back