• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things your kids say...

Astraste

Today my 4 year old boy came out and told me, 'too much sugar makes you fat, your only supposed to eat a little bit' I agreed with him and he then went onto say, 'mummy, you and daddy are fat, you have eaten too much sugar, you need to stop it now'.
I know he doesn't realise how much that hurt but God! it felt like a bullet in my heart. But hopefully with my wrap in place I can be a skinny mini in no time and he won't see me as fat anymore. fingers crossed

years ago My son saw a Lady with the same coat on as me (from Evans) and said mummy that Lady has your coat and your same plumpiness as you too mummy.I laughed but cringed ínside!

Two weekgs ago,my 4 1/2 year old daughter saw a picture of me taken 4 years ago on my social security card (we were in the doctor's office). She told high and loud "Mommy, you used to be nicer looking than now".That did not even make me cringe because it is so true...I just did not think it was THAT visible...

Back