• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

think im ok? post op fears

gweni

Read I think every post in here my surgeon re post op wasn't the clearest other than

2 weeks liquid 2 week mash. So I think im doing ok trying for my "three meals" per day either a slim fast or milk but finding im full after 3\4 so I stop.

I'm drinking lots of water peppermint tea to move the wind andd that's about it.

Has anyone tried babyfoods? Like the fruit puree etc it's loaded with vits and I figured would be good for puree stage or even liquid with the yoghurt ones

Any thoughts does this sound ok? I'm terrified of failing.

Paula Garner

Dieticians say to stay away from baby food, due to it not meeting your nutritional needs post op. Your better off pureeing small amounts of normal food with added sauces or gravy.

Bookie

I found I really enjoyed mash with gravy for a while after the op, it was giving me that taste of proper food which I craved after weeks on the pre-op. The advantage is that you can make it more or less liquid according to how you feel.