• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thinkbethin Gaynor?

baby jayne

Hi
Does anyone know where Gaynor is as she had her Op around the same time as me and I haven't noticed her posting?
Hope she is ok.

:) gaynor is on her hols in cleethorpes x

she's BACK !;)

:8855:did they behave themselves gaynor ? Or was there a wild party at yours and a trashed house when u got back ? :D

No house was ok!! Eldest decided to have everyone stay over and feed the street. Jess was'nt impressed but then again she's the sensible one and luke was happy to go with the flow and keep out of the arguments. Came home and went shopping for them AGAIN as they ran out with Jay feeding everyone. Told him not to have more that 2 or 3 mates in at a time and no-one to stay over. Finished up taking Jess back with us for last couple of days so things settled down. I think Jess made it sound worse than it was because she was missing me and wanted me to come home lol.

aww bless. nice for you both to have some mum & daughter time away from the boys x

It was nice yes. My parents go to bed early and Terry was watching tv so we left them and went for walks, fed the ducks and had a walk on the beach but omg it did'nt half get cold at night lol. Never had a drop of rain all week and I even got a tan and I've never tanned before just got crossled.

Glad you had a nice time, did you feel a difference walking since the Op?
I am of to the lake district on Saturday for the day to do some serious walking lol!!! I bet I don't get half way up them hills!

Back