• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEW UPDATE ON GAYNOR

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
ive had a text off gaynor (thinkbethin) she says she feels ok at the moment but she had to go back to theatre as she had a bleed of some sort and her port was leaking, i asked if they had changed the port and she said she doesnt know yet as the staff just keep saying to her that the surgeon will explain when he comes round.

shes hoping to go home on friday.

she says she will let me know what the surgeon says about her 2nd op as soon as hes told her.

liz x

thanks for the update Liz xx

Thanks for that Liz - send my love and speedy wishes to her when you next speak or txt

Thanks for the update. Hope Gaynor has it all sorted soon.

Thanks, hope shes well soon xx

i also got an update from her, she is ok, and resting. Hope things go smoothly now

ive just text her, im awaiting a reply x

ive just had a reply from gaynor, shes still n
not seen no one from yesterday to explain what happened whrn she went back to theatre, which i think is appauling, shes had another problem she says that the right side of her face has drooped and her right eye is almost shut, so shes been waiting since 6pm for the SHO to come and see her about this but yet again its now 10.30pm and no one has come to see her yet.

ive told her this is appauling care and demand to get some one to see her now, im gobsmacked that no 1 has even bothered to explain whats happened to her.

liz

OMG...that's awful...

does she have anyone there to fight her corner Liz?

someone needs to making a few demands on her behalf.

poor thing!

send her my well wishes please

~X~

they are obviously way understaffed snow but thats no exuse, ive told her to DEMAND someone to see her asap.

Back