• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THIS DONT SEEM RIGHT...

JED

Gone on to stage 2 now but even though its the pureed stage still not feeling full after a meal. Im begining to think something isnt right ive been told ill feel sick if i consume too much but i dont feel anything ive done this by the book from day 1 but i never feel full so today i put myself to the test in the space of 2.5 hrs i had best part of a pint of soup and a cup of tea but still nothing surley i couldnt have stretched my pouch going through stage 1 could i ive not been in any pain or discomfort at any time it just dont add up to what i was told prior to surgery if something was wrong surley my body would tell me wouldnt it any info would be greatly recieved many thanks...jed

Not sure as I'm slightly behind you on the journey, but my belief is that you will only feel restriction when you start on solid proteins.
Pureed/mashed food will slide straight through.
Stick to your guidelines, don't push it.
xXx

You wont feel anything just with soup and tea it slides through!Try mash potatoe with cheese,tinned Irish stew,mince and mash,stew,fish in sauce and mash,eggs,in fact anything blended and have food every few hours.I was advised 6 small 'meals' a day.It will come."When eating this type of food I could only manage a couple of tbsp at a time.When you eat slow it will fill you better.Relax as you eat savour your food chew well.I would have 1 weetabix for brekkie,half tin stew blended,half pot yoghurt,mashed scrambled egg,blended mince and mash for tea and half cup soup for supper.Best of luck Maz x

I'm the same with soup and can easily have a whole can ful and still be hungry.

But a tiny amount of baked potato with grated cheese and some low fat marg will fill me right up, as does a fish finger mixed with a bit of milk. Two spoonfuls of cornflakes mushed up with milk is filling too.

ok so 5 spoons of mash later and ahhh full up lol thanks to everyone for your advice

Back