• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is it

Good luck Dolly! Thinking of you! xx

Best of luck Dolly. I'm sure that with two surgeons looking after you everything will go swimmingly.

Good luck dolly wishing you a speedy pain free recovery xx

Two surgeons? Now that's just greedy Dolly!! LOL. I truly hope everything goes well for you - bet you cant believe your day is here! I know I cant wait. Take care and post soon xx

Has anyone heard from Dolly yet? Hope you're ok hun. Thinking of you. Hope to see you posting soon and hope you're doing well x

Hello i'm home only just after all i had been through the surgeons x3 wanted me to take it really slow. i had the sleeve and i'm just thankful they did some thing, i had a drain in and a tube that went up my nose into my tummy which they took out last nite, so had that wonderful bowl of porridge this morning. and feel ok. and best of all i've lost 3lb,, Thank you all for your best wishes xxx

good luck on your continuing journey dolly x

I hope you have a speedy recovery Dolly, my op is a month today, its coming so quick now, Karen x

So glad to see you posting. Been wondering how you are. Glad you are finally home take it easy hun x

good to see you back and so glad it all went well.

3 Surgeons! You were looked after.

Back