• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Su2ie's weekly weigh in

It's time for my weekly weigh in again:

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb
Week 8 loss = 2lb
Week 9 loss = 3lb

Post op loss = 29.5lb
Total loss = 55.5lb (3st 13.5lb)

Really nice loss and its nice and steady.

Yes it is really steady, I'm thrilled with it as it hasn't really been too difficult so far thank god!! I'm sure the really hard work will have to kick in at some point as I'm bound to hit an inevitable stall but for now I'm enjoying it :)

Weekly weigh in
Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb
Week 8 loss = 2lb
Week 9 loss = 3lb
Week 10 loss = 2.5lb

Post op loss = 32lb
Total loss = 58lb (4st 2)

Weekly weigh in
Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb
Week 8 loss = 2lb
Week 9 loss = 3lb
Week 10 loss = 2.5lb

Post op loss = 32lb
Total loss = 58lb (4st 2)

Wow, well done Suzie, you are doing fab! x

Thanks guys :) losing an average 3.2lb per week post op so far, so nice and steady.
More importantly though I feel great, so much better than before and I'm already off most of my previous medication!!

It took a while to get my energy levels up, probably helped by the b12 injection! But I definitely think it's all been worth it. The only downside is feeling the cold!!! Not a good thing when I'm off to Iceland on Tuesday, I'm gonna blinking freeze!!
Anyway how was your Christmas? Seems like ages ago now doesn't it? Surely there shouldn't be long for you to go now....how exciting :) I know it feels like forever when you're waiting but it'll be here before you know it!

Eeee I'm cold now, goodness knows how I'll be after the op!! Iceland how fab, what are you going to do when you're there?

I had a good Christmas thanks, just lovely to be off. Not enjoying this work malarkey at all! Xx

Northern lights and thermal pools are definitely on the agenda, other than that lots of exploring and probably lots of relaxing too :)

Hi suzie how do you lose that amount each week?? Im really beginning to think am i doing something wrong because im trying like mad!!! And no lose for three weeks !! Can you tell me what you are eating on a daily basis?? Im beginning to think my bypass was a waste of time could have done better just staying on slim fast! Well done to you though! Xx

Aww I do feel for you, it's s lot to go through not to see the weight loss you expect :(
Typically I have 30g muesli or Weetabix minis with semi skimmed milk for breakfast.
Lunch is a bit of a struggle at work but something like half tin of soup or a Warburtons brown sandwich thin with tinned fish, on occasion I've had a ww ready meal but can never finish a whole one.
Dinner is typically something like salmon with a small amount of veg.
I'm not a big meat eater so tend to have quorn or fish quite a lot but I also have lentils, beans and chickpeas quite a bit too.
I often treat myself to a cuppa with a digestive
I think one big difference is toilet issues hun! I know from your diary you're struggling with constipation which is bound to have an impact. I often have the opposite problem and have to run to the loo as things go right through me. If you can sort out the constipation I'm sure it will make a difference to your weight loss. Don't forget I'm 4 weeks ahead of you too so a bit further on with recovery.
Are you drinking plenty? You're exercising quite a lot so maybe you need more fluid to keep everything moving?
I really hope you get sorted x

It's that time again :)

Weekly weigh in

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb