• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Su2ie's weekly weigh in

Weekly weigh in

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb

Total loss = 49lb (3st 7lb)

Hi susie, just found your thread. congrats!! You're doing brilliantly. Sorry I haven't kept up the weekly weigh in on the November thread. Worries about my dads health have distracted me from the weight loss somewhat. In fact I don't think I've lost an ounce in two weeks! But potentially good news coming so will get back on track after that. So good to see you doing so well. An inspiration for those of us who come after you! Xx

Hi susie, just found your thread. congrats!! You're doing brilliantly. Sorry I haven't kept up the weekly weigh in on the November thread. Worries about my dads health have distracted me from the weight loss somewhat. In fact I don't think I've lost an ounce in two weeks! But potentially good news coming so will get back on track after that. So good to see you doing so well. An inspiration for those of us who come after you! Xx

Don't worry about the weight loss, it will happen naturally and it's not a bad thing not to be addicted to jumping on the scales :)

I really hope you get good news so you can get back on track and look forward to a happy Christmas x

Weekly weigh in

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb

Total loss = 50.5lb (3st 8.5lb)

My non scale progress:

I've lost 10cm from my waist and 6cm from my hips since surgery :)

My BMI is now 30.3 - just a smidgen away from being overweight and no longer obese - yay!

Only another 34lb to my first target and 48lb to my 'ultimate' target! I'm officially over half way there :) :) :)

I never in a million thought I would put an 'only' at the beginning of that sentence but for the first time ever it feels achievable :)

Weekly weigh in

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb
Week 8 loss = 2lb

Post op loss = 26.5lb
Total loss = 52.5lb (3st 10.5lb)

Weekly weigh in

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb
Week 8 loss = 2lb

Post op loss = 26.5lb
Total loss = 52.5lb (3st 10.5lb)

Wow! Well done Suzie, you are doing amazing x

Gotta be the first Christmas ever I've lost weight :)

How are you doing Jac?

Ha ha yeah I bet it is! I am fine, just need to kick start weight loss again now Christmas is over. Will be much easier when I am back at work to be honest. How long did you wait for surgery after your second appointment Suzie? Just trying to work out roughly when it will be xx

Ha ha yeah I bet it is! I am fine, just need to kick start weight loss again now Christmas is over. Will be much easier when I am back at work to be honest. How long did you wait for surgery after your second appointment Suzie? Just trying to work out roughly when it will be xx

Is your appointment with the surgeon? I met the surgeon mid July and he listed me for endoscopy. I hadn't been approved by the mdt at that point and he seemed a bit surprised so I don't know if that slowed things down a bit. I had my endoscopy at the beginning of October and surgery on 1st nov. The last bit seemed to go really quickly and freaked me out a bit after getting used to all the waiting!!
They do seem to be getting through things more quickly these days so fingers crossed you might be done by April/May :)

Is your appointment with the surgeon? I met the surgeon mid July and he listed me for endoscopy. I hadn't been approved by the mdt at that point and he seemed a bit surprised so I don't know if that slowed things down a bit. I had my endoscopy at the beginning of October and surgery on 1st nov. The last bit seemed to go really quickly and freaked me out a bit after getting used to all the waiting!!
They do seem to be getting through things more quickly these days so fingers crossed you might be done by April/May :)

Thanks Suzie, It is the appointment where I have to have met my weight loss target so not sure if surgeon will be there or not. Cant wait now, I just want it done! x

Thanks Suzie, It is the appointment where I have to have met my weight loss target so not sure if surgeon will be there or not. Cant wait now, I just want it done! x

It should be the appointment with the surgeon then. I saw the dietician/bariatric nurse, got my target and my next appointment was with the surgeon. It feels like such a long process but actually I didn't have that many appointments at all!

It's time for my weekly weigh in again:

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb
Week 8 loss = 2lb
Week 9 loss = 3lb