• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Su2ie's weekly weigh in

Thanks Jackie :)

That is over 2 weeks and if I'm honest was hoping for a smidge more after all the walking I did in iceland but I'll take it :)

Thanks Jackie :)

That is over 2 weeks and if I'm honest was hoping for a smidge more after all the walking I did in iceland but I'll take it :)

You have to keep reminding yourself, when in the past could you go away and come back with a weight loss? You are doing amazing, you look amazing so please don't be disheartened! x

Don't get me wrong, I am really happy. I've got through Christmas and a holiday and still lost weight each time - the first time ever and it is truly a miracle :)

I just always want to lose more and quicker - it's the impatient so and so in me :)

From what I've heard I think most people are like that. Sure I will be too, have you been taking photos etc to compare aswell? I took photos on tues when i started pre op. Horrific! Lol x

Unfortunately I didn't take any before pictures, used to avoid it at all costs!! I've got pictures where people have caught me and tagged me in facebook though :(

At some point I'll try and post a before and after shot.

Unfortunately I didn't take any before pictures, used to avoid it at all costs!! I've got pictures where people have caught me and tagged me in facebook though :(

At some point I'll try and post a before and after shot.

oh bless you and i know what you mean about facebook, my friend tagged me from when i was bridesmaid in august in a dress!!! That is probaly one of my worst ever pics but i feel horrible removing it lost 49lbs since then but that was my heaviest and you cant tell i have lost yet in my eyes and no one else has said out :/

Wow! 49lb is amazing, especially to do it on your own!! I'm sure it is noticeable but people who are with you all the time don't always notice and it takes our head a while to catch up! I have bought a few new clothes and when I pick up the smaller size I look at it and think I'll never fit into that - but I do! My head still thinks I'm bigger than I am!

Suzie love reading your wt losses. Great stuff ! Im still struggling with constipation although better than of late. My weight is moving very very slowly half a stone in four weeks! Just watching y intake . But I'm going to have a few treats each week like a weight watchers biscuit! X

Suzie love reading your wt losses. Great stuff ! Im still struggling with constipation although better than of late. My weight is moving very very slowly half a stone in four weeks! Just watching y intake . But I'm going to have a few treats each week like a weight watchers biscuit! X

Half a stone in 4 weeks is still a good loss, it's going in the right direction and will get you there. Besides, losing it slowly is good for you and with the exercise you do you'll be less likely to have bad excess skin.

As for treats, it would be pretty miserable if we couldn't allow ourselves a treat now and then :)

Weekly weigh in

Lost before LSD = 18lb
Lost on LSD = 8lb
Week 1 loss = 9lb
Week 2 loss = 4lb
Week 3 loss = 3lb
Week 4 loss = 1lb
Week 5 loss = 3lb
Week 6 loss = 3lb
Week 7 loss = 1.5lb
Week 8 loss = 2lb
Week 9 loss = 3lb
Week 10 loss = 2.5lb
Week 11 - no weigh in
Week 12 loss = 4lb
Week 13 loss = 3lb

Post op loss = 39lb
Total loss = 65lb (4st 9)

Thanks everyone :)

I am really pleased and very surprised that the losses have been so consistent and that I haven't had stalls and gains all over the place! Every attempt at weight loss previously was painfully slow and up and down more times than a yoyo champ thanks to my hormones being all over the shop - guess they've balanced nicely and finally started behaving themselves :)

Back