• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thyorid?

Audrey

Hi everyone my pre op blood test has shown I have a problem with my thyroid so had to go back this morning and have another test. I'm booked for my bypass on the 24th I'm now in a panic they will not do it. :(
Anyone had this?
Aud xx

I have an underactive thyroid and have had for about 22 years and I'm getting a bypass in March.

Mines is fairly well controlled with thyroxine albeit a higher dose than normal.

Hope all is ok for you

Thanks so much Anna and Nancy but I think it's because it's just been found. I hope I'll know by today. I've spoken to his secretary and she said he will only cancel if he really really has to as he can not put someone in my place as its only 9 days till the op. keeping everything crossed xx

I have an underactive thyroid and was told the surgery should help - I hope you get an answer from them soon x

I have under active thyroid it just means you may have to take thyroxine tablets, one good thing then is you dont have to pay perscriptions!! lol

Back