• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TICK TOCK...tomorows my op

Just a quick one to say that tomorrow is my op. I'm really grateful for the support I have received on here so far. Thank you everyone.

Also thanks to those I met on Saturday at the London Meet up Group. Since then I have been feeling calm and positive about the op and just cant wait for it to be over now.

My heart nearly stopped earlier when I had a call from the hospital as I thought they were cancelling but they only rang to confirm I was coming, as if I wouldnt at this stage!!

I wont be online until afterwards now as my parents are here today and I am entertaining them. Bless them I have them both running around doing things for me and I guess I am milking it as it wont last lol

Thats it for me until afterwards when I will be joining you lovely people on the losers bench.

Good luck hun! Hope everything goes smoothly and that you are soon a big loser! xx

Good luck to you,if i can do it you will sale through (i no i dont no you but im a chicken) ok thinking of you chris195

best of luck xx

Good Luck hun i hope all goes well xxx

The very best of luck, although you wont need it. it will be all over very soon. ;)

Good luck, hurry back xx

Wishing you luck for tomorrow, and speedy recovery.
Sue.

goodluck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck and hope you have a speedy recovery :D

Good luck hun xx;):D

good luck for tomorrow hun it was lovely to meet you on Saturday :D

As I have said via text and email good luck hun!!! I'll be waiting to hear back from someone to confirm you've been done!!!
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back