• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

unbelievable!!

Thanks Lizzie!I am still awaiting a call from the PCT, as they haven't been informed Mr Brough is having a break either, so are continuing to refer patients to him!! Maybe if you ring them too, they will do something about it for us all.It's a disgrace as I was given a date then it was cancelled and i'm still not at the top of the list. (my op was originally meant to be in April!!):mad::mad:

Candie I so sorry you're being messed about like this. Give them nightmares and ring every day untill you get some answers. Maybe a different surgeon would'nt be so bad. As Carole said herself and PG got a better surgeon through their wait. Good luck Candie and by the way " Your grandaughter is absolutely gorgeous"

Candie I so sorry you're being messed about like this. Give them nightmares and ring every day untill you get some answers. Maybe a different surgeon would'nt be so bad. As Carole said herself and PG got a better surgeon through their wait. Good luck Candie and by the way " Your grandaughter is absolutely gorgeous"
Thanks hun, and Layla is the light of my life:D:D:D10 weeks old tomoz, and running rings round us all;):D

Candie all i can do is say the same things as everyone else has, stay strong and keep badgering them on the phone until you get your op sorted.

Candie ask the PCT about your right to patient choice and ask what other hospitals/surgeons you can use. If they say none then push the spire link and ask if you can go to a different spire hospital maybe? I think that patient choice is the way to go but you might want to read up on it first.

Thanks Shel, I will discuss patient choice with the pct when they ring me back.I'm near the top of the list apparently, but god knows what's going on:rolleyes:

Back