• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time Flys 6 months post op

Alex1977

Hi all! ive not been on for so long as many many things have been going on in my life! I managed to lose a total of 8 1/2 stone since starting to diet ans my bypass surgery Ive moved house, helped my parents move house, Found out my mum has lymphoma cancer and we almost lost her to Pheumonia two weeks ago :-( but she pulled through. So the old comfort eating has set in---boo!! I need to kick start the diet again but seem to have lost the drive i had prior to this all happening.......help xxxx

Wow you have had an amazing weight loss hunnie, you have had alot in and sorry to hear about ur mam

Just think if you hadn't have done all this how difficult it would have been to move house help ur parents move house and now to offer care for ya mam

You have done amazingly well and should be very proud. You haven't worked this hard to chuck away xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

8 and a half stone is amazing. I know you've got a lot on your plate at the moment, but putting weight on will not give you comfort. Ring your team and ask for help! Don't do what we all do pre op and let it spiral out of control.
Good luck love. x

That is a wonderful weight loss yayyyy!
I agree you are in a much better place to help family now so well done and hope your Mum keeps fighting xxxxxxxxx

Back