• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time to...

laurajlucy

Pack thee bags and make thee lists!!
Actually shocked that I have not done this already. Thought when others were getting ready that I would deffo have all done ages before the big day haha. Mind you it has been a very hetic few weeks and now I have a million things to do!
Bought myself some new jimjams yesterday and have already dropped 2 sizes :eek:. Will wait till xmas now b4 buying owt else xx

Woohoo good luck kellie :) x

oh Kellie ....so excited for you ,hope it goes well and your up on your feet asap ,,,take care love and good luck,,,,,your nearly there! yippee! xxxxx

My oh my! My feet have not touched the ground. Spent all day getting washing and ironing done, packing kids bags for their nanas and trying to clean up. Meant to be having my sitting room decorated and new floors and doors put in whilst am away (will be staying with my mum for a week after op). Still have my bag to pack and need to get bathed and shaved!! xxx

Oooooh Kellie ! Soooooo excited for you chick. I'm sure all will be fine and you will be being pampere at your mums before you know it! Can't wait to hear all about it. Sg
Shame I'm not in with you but hey, just wasn't my time!

Take care
Big hugs
Xxx

Kellie, I'm soooo excited for you. I can't wait 'til you're through it and telling us all your story. Hope you're taking the laptop to your Mam's! :character00148:
:bestwishes: Good luck with it all, though I'm sure you won't need it.
Oh and don't get too excited when you've got that razor in your hand....:sign0007:
Haha! May be better off with the hedge trimmer!! :8855:
Lappy goes where I go! Just downloaded a few series to watch with my headphones. Read the book I bought to take in the other day lol xxx

Back