• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TIMING OF OP

JOWOOD4

I have a consultation booked at Spire Solihull tomorrow night and have put myself on the pre op diet hoping I can get the op (gasric band) next week. Can anyone help me with the time it took after their consultation to actually get the op? Many thanks
JO

thank you. Really hope I can get it done next week as I have two weeks off work to recover. I have been considering it for two years now so its definitely not a spur of the moment thing. Well done on your weight loss - you must be really pleased

hi jo welcome to minis, i was nhs banded so i cant help with your question, i hope you get the date you want.

best wishes

liz x

Thank you for the welcome. I asked about NHS and the GP said I would need to put 10 stone on as Dudley have a policy of BMI of 60 needed for funding. I considered it and I could certainly have put the weight on without any problem!! Having a five year loan and hoping it will be worth it

Thank you for the welcome. I asked about NHS and the GP said I would need to put 10 stone on as Dudley have a policy of BMI of 60 needed for funding. I considered it and I could certainly have put the weight on without any problem!! Having a five year loan and hoping it will be worth it

:) good luck with it jo, any questions you may have on your journey, please ask as theres always someone around thats happy to help.

liz x

Jo I was in the same boat as you :) I have been thinking about for over a year then decided to go for it after all my research and had my initial appointment 3 weeks ago and I'm having my surgery on saterday...Im also self funding 5 year loan = Slim fit healthy me...thats how i see it

Who are you going with for your surgery if you don't mind me asking?

thank you. Really hope I can get it done next week as I have two weeks off work to recover. I have been considering it for two years now so its definitely not a spur of the moment thing. Well done on your weight loss - you must be really pleased

Hiya Jo,
Yes I am really pleased with my weightloss, I could never have done it without wls.
I hope you get the date you want and Good luck on your weightloss journey,
You will have to let us know how you get on tommorow.
Best wishes x

Back