• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tinks update

tink75

Weigh day and good news again - I'm only 1lb of losing 5 stone (hopefully will reach that next week). I'm trying really hard with my fluids but still not getting anywhere near 2ltr. Food is now enjoyable - had mexican last night and really enjoyed it (although my stomach didn't too much). Worried that I am getting no where near the right amount of protein in my food so going to try having the protein shots/bars. Can't believe how fast this is all happening to me - my only wish now is to be back at work in mid January - that would make everything perfect.

On a sad note I met with my surgen who told me I never actually had a blood clot on my lung - this means I did not need the warfarin (which the overdosed me on) - that ment no hemorreraging and no complications. It has messed with my head a bit - knowing I never needed to suffer like this - anyway trying to keep it positive I have arranged counciling to talk things through and at least now I can fly without worrying lol.

I just want to take the time to thank everyone on here for their help and support. Even if you are just reading other peoples journeys it gives you so much strength and encouragement - so thanks to all those who post xxxx

what fantastic weightloss x im sure you will be back in work in january x well done you x

well done on weight loss.xx

Congratulations on the weight loss, that is fantastic. I am struggling with the water too! x

You never cease to amaze me Tink. You have enough positive attitude for the rest of us put together.

Fingers crossed for your return to work, you will just take it in your stride.

xx

Great news on the weight loss, and your great attitude. you are a weight loss superstar and dont you forget it!

Fantastic weight loss Tinks. You are doing great. I am sure you will be back at work in January although they might not let you back because they won't recognise you after all that weight has come off lol. Good luck with the rest of your journey. Sorry to hear about the way the hospital have mistreated you. Take care.

Well done on your brilliant weight loss!:happy096:

On a sad note I met with my surgen who told me I never actually had a blood clot on my lung - this means I did not need the warfarin (which the overdosed me on) - that ment no hemorreraging and no complications. It has messed with my head a bit - knowing I never needed to suffer like this - anyway trying to keep it positive I have arranged counciling to talk things through and at least now I can fly without worrying lol.

I love your positive attitude.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Back